Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome to Luminous Equanimity of Soul



     I knew clearly within my heart and soul several things about life when I was only five years old.  Remembering my connection to Origin of Being, the Universe, I knew I came here to bring unconditional love, to learn and expand, and that I could live outside of my earthly body.
     I did not know it was going to be such a challange!

This site is to remind all of you, the truth of who you are and what you are capable of being in this life.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to share my unique and small piece of the Universal puzzle with you.

     I had visions and out of body experiences for as long as I can remember.  I did not understand them at the time and I thought something was wrong with me.  Today I know I was still wonderfully connected to Source because I was still aware and innocent.  Many years and experiences blocked those gifts I came here with and after years of much spiritual, emotional and mental work I have undercovered and rediscovered many of those gifts.

     I do not claim to have the answers for you but desire only to assist you in rediscovering your gifts if they, too, have been forgotten. 

     We are all on our own unique journey that only we know the purpose and talents we bring. 

     Remembering these gifts and using them to expand and grow spiritually, emotionally and mentally will help us all not only raise our own vibration but that of the world!

Thank you for the joy of sharing my gifts with you.
Namaste'
alea










    

No comments:

Post a Comment